A great morning hangover cure or just a great breakfast to start your day. This is an individual hearty portion but this is also a recipe you can increase or decrease at will.
- 2 Eggs Beaten
- 1 Tablespoon Heavy Cream
- 1 Tablespoon Fat.. Your choice Bacon,Lard,Butter
- Minced Green Onion
- Minced Garlic
- Meat or Beans: as much or little as you like. For beans Use Pint, Refried or Black Beans..For meat Chicken,Steak or Pork
- About 1 cup Plantain or Tortilla Chips
- Salsa Verde (I use Trader Joes) to taste
- 1/4 cup of Shredded Cheese of choice.
- Sour Cream and Avocado to accompany
- Beat Eggs and Heavy Cream together
- Heat Cast Iron Pan or another fry pan heat oil
- Add in Green Onion and Garlic cook for about 1 min.
- toss in Chips and stir
- Pour in eggs scramble
- add cheese and salsa till melted
- remove from heat serve with sour cream and avocado
This is a very free flowing recipe add and take away ingredients as you wish. Remember this is also a great hangover cure.