Bánh mí Green Onion Bratwurst Served with a Pho inspired cole slaw.
For the Slaw
- 2 cups of Slaw Mix with carrots
- 1/2 English Cucumber peeled and sliced very thin
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha
- 1 Tablespoon Hoisin Sauce
- Juice of half a lime
- 1/4 cup Sour Cream
- 1/2 teaspoon Tripping Vittles Not Your Mamas Garlic Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Rice Wine Vinegar
- 2 Cups of Water
- 2 Teaspoons Better Than Bouillon Roasted Garlic Base
Mix all ingredients for the slaw and sit for at least 1 hour. Before serving, mix it up well.
For the Brats, mix water and bouillon bring to a boil with brats in it. Cook for about 5-7 min. Remove from liquid and finish on the grill.
Assemble the brats like any other. If you are not eating bread, just lay brat on a pile of coleslaw.
I am adding a link here to the multi pack of Bouillion here. I love this stuff. It is as close to a restaurant product as you can get. Try all the flavors they are great.
Keywords: Green Onion Bratwurst , BanH mi Bratwurst