Easy to make essential cocktail ingredient.
- 1 cup Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice
- 1 cup Fresh Squeezed Lime Juice
- 1 cup Simple Syrup ,cooled
- Squeeze Lemons and Limes measuring out a full cup of each. This is my favorite way to juice for cocktails Hand held citrus squeezer
- Add the cup of cooled Simple Syrup
- Whisk together and store in refrigerator.
I always store all my homemade mixes like Simple Syrup and Sweet and Sour Mix in old Liquor bottles with Pourers inserted so they are ready to go.
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Category: Cocktails